Your Wellbeing Bedfordshire - Social Prescribing Service
Your Wellbeing Bedfordshir is a Rural Communities Charity
Telephone: 01234 832612
What we do
- Their friendly team can provide free personalised support to help you make changes to your health and wellbeing.
- They can work 1:1 to help you set health related goals and make sustainable changes.
- They can help you connect with your local community.
- Enable you to be more physically active and improve your wellbeing.
- Empower you to make decisions to support your health and wellbeing.
What is Social Prescibing?
Do you want to improve your quality of life and overall wellbeing?
Do you need advice and support to deal with your problems?
Do you sometimes feel isolated and lonely?
Their Community Wellbeing Champions (CWC’s) can provide personalised support to help you make positive changes to take control of your health and wellbeing. You can make referral through the website or speak with your GP.