We want to thank our patients and local community for working with us throughout the pandemic. Your continued support and positive feedback has been a much appreciated.
We recognise that restrictions are being lifted and the wearing of face masks is changing.
Across our 3 sites, Biggleswade, Shannon Court and Langford we see many patients face to face in the course of the day. As a health care setting, we need your help to remain open and to protect our sick and vulnerable patients. We do not want to put these patients at increased risk of catching covid.
We are aware that
- Many patients have not received their covid vaccination.
- Cases of rising locally.
- Virus is spreading from contagious people with no symptoms.
- Newer virus variants appear more transmissible than earlier COVID strains
For this reason Patients will need to continue, when entering one of our buildings to.
- Wear a face mask.
- Use hand sanitiser provided.
- Maintain social distancing.
Our Team will continue to wear PPE.
For the time being, we will also be continue with a Telephone Triage as this is giving patients increased access to the surgery. If you need to be seen face to face a Clinician will make arrangements for this when they speak to you.